- What is ~okeanos-knossos?
- Who will be able to have access to the ~okeanos-knossos service?
- Why should I use ~okeanos-knossos? In what ways this service benefits me?
- What about the software I can install and use with my VMs?
- I have registered with the service but no confirmation mail has been sent to me yet.
- Where should I ask for help about problems I encounter with my virtual machines or with my account?
- What web browser should I use to access the ~okeanos-knossos service?
- What are the requirements for my computer in order to use ~okeanos-knossos?
- What Operating Systems are available to install on my VMs?
- What factors affect the performance of the Virtual Machines?
- Does ~okeanos-knossos support nested virtualization?
- Can I modify the technical specifications of an already created VM?
- How can I recover my data from a VM that has been destroyed? Is there any way to restore my VM back to its previous state?
- If I disconnect from my account, do my Virtual Machines stop working?
- Why does my VM's image show up as "Deleted" in its details?
- I registered but I cannot create VMs.
- What is the username and password of my VM?
- Can I change the provided domain name of my VM?
- How can I connect to the VM that I have created?
- How can I access all my VMs using one public IP?
- Why X2Go does not work when trying to connect to my VM?
- Why X2Go does not work on MacOS X?
- Is there a way of creating a local network using my Virtual Machines?
- Is it possible to create a local network between Virtual Machines that have been created by different users?
- In which case would I need to connect to my VM through the console?
- My VM does not seem to have a network adapter, even though it is connected to a network.
- My VM does not work properly with IPv6.
- I'm getting confused about IPv4/IPv6, floating IPs and hot-plugging. Can you provide a simple explanation for all these?
- Can I shutdown/reboot my VM internally?
- Why is port X closed? Is it blocked by design?
- How can I add my public SSH key in an existing VM?