WHO WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE ~OKEANOS-KNOSSOS SERVICE?
The service is available for all the Research and Academic Community. Undergraduate and postgraduate students, PhD candidates, researchers, professors and teaching staff will be able to access the service and use its functionality. To register with the service, you will need an Academic account from your institution.
- What is ~okeanos-knossos?
- Who will be able to have access to the ~okeanos-knossos service?
- Why should I use ~okeanos-knossos? In what ways this service benefits me?
- What about the software I can install and use with my VMs?
- I have registered with the service but no confirmation mail has been sent to me yet.
- Where should I ask for help about problems I encounter with my virtual machines or with my account?
- What web browser should I use to access the ~okeanos-knossos service?
- What are the requirements for my computer in order to use ~okeanos-knossos?
- What Operating Systems are available to install on my VMs?
- What factors affect the performance of the Virtual Machines?
- Does ~okeanos-knossos support nested virtualization?