WHAT OPERATING SYSTEMS ARE AVAILABLE TO INSTALL ON MY VMS?
You will have to define the Operating System that will run on your Virtual Machine, during its creation process. Here is a list with the OSes that are supported by default:
- OpenSUSE Desktop
- *BSD (FreeBSD, NetBSD)
- CentOS 6 and 7
- Oracle Linux 7
- Kubuntu (latest and LTS)
- Ubuntu Desktop (latest and LTS) and Ubuntu Server (latest and LTS)
- Debian Desktop (Jessie) and Debian Base (Jessie, Wheezy)
- CoreOS stable
- What is ~okeanos-knossos?
- Who will be able to have access to the ~okeanos-knossos service?
- Why should I use ~okeanos-knossos? In what ways this service benefits me?
- What about the software I can install and use with my VMs?
- I have registered with the service but no confirmation mail has been sent to me yet.
- Where should I ask for help about problems I encounter with my virtual machines or with my account?
- What web browser should I use to access the ~okeanos-knossos service?
- What are the requirements for my computer in order to use ~okeanos-knossos?
- What Operating Systems are available to install on my VMs?
- What factors affect the performance of the Virtual Machines?
- Does ~okeanos-knossos support nested virtualization?