WHAT FACTORS AFFECT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE VIRTUAL MACHINES?
Just as in a physical computer, the performance of a virtual machine is determined by the processing power, the size of RAM memory, the Operating System and the applications that are installed. A slow Internet connection for accessing the virtual machine does not affect the performance of the virtual system, but it can affect the overall user experience of the service.
- What is ~okeanos-knossos?
- Who will be able to have access to the ~okeanos-knossos service?
- Why should I use ~okeanos-knossos? In what ways this service benefits me?
- What about the software I can install and use with my VMs?
- I have registered with the service but no confirmation mail has been sent to me yet.
- Where should I ask for help about problems I encounter with my virtual machines or with my account?
- What web browser should I use to access the ~okeanos-knossos service?
- What are the requirements for my computer in order to use ~okeanos-knossos?
- What Operating Systems are available to install on my VMs?
- What factors affect the performance of the Virtual Machines?
- Does ~okeanos-knossos support nested virtualization?