HOW CAN I ASSIGN MY VM TO A PROJECT?
You can see the project in which your VM is assigned right below its name. In order to reassign the VM in another project, at first you have to click on the project's name to see the available projects you are a member in.
Then you can choose in which one you want to assign the machine. To complete the reassignment just hit assign to project button.
CYCLADES USER GUIDE
- How to create a VM?
- How do I connect to a VM?
- How do I manage my VM?
- How can I resize the CPU/RAM of an existing VM?
- How can I attach/detach an IP on a running VM?
- How can I add extra disks to my VMs?
- How can I detach an extra disk from a VM?
- How can I add tags to my VMs?
- How can I assign my VM to a project?
- What are SSH keys and how can I use them?
- What are private networks?
- What is a firewall and which one should I choose?
- How can I access all my VMs using one public IP (NAT)?
- How can I add IPv6 nameservers on my CentOS/Oracle Linux VM?